As a Guild member, you will receive:
- Quarterly newsletter with articles, dye recipes, classifieds, free patterns and more. Also included will be the financial reports so you will know exactly what is being spent and for what.
- A free, exclusive pattern designed by Londi Rowley
- Access to all guild meetings and events. We are planning 2 events (the annual hook-in and spring retreat) and 4 meetings per year. Events will be discounted for guild members and meetings will be free, although occasionally there may be a small materials fee.
- Discounted guild rate and advance, priority registration for conferences featuring national teachers such as Karen Kahle and Anita White.
- Many opportunities to grow your rug hooking and fiber art education and skills!